"Experience is the best Teacher". In this second grading period , I learned a lot.This is the continuing of my journey in studying.
During this grading period , I encountered problems like in making my exer in notepad and this is a little bit hard to my part because when my teacher is discussing Im not listening to her because I felt sleepy but I past all of this by the help of my teacher and trusting myself , being confident to make this activity.
For moving on , I will explore things about computers like the IT student and I will apply this learnings in the next grading.
I know you have a hectic schedule, I congratulate you for overcoming those challenges . STUDY HARDER! KEEP DREAMING :)
ReplyDeleteYou definitely will use them. I've seen you around school and always thought you were the go-with-the-flow guy and this posts confirms it. Good job. :)
ReplyDeletesleep early at night so that you will not feel sleepy during class leo! i know that you are strong enough to face challenges life may bring. goodluck for the next grading period and study harder to achieve your goal! another GOOD LUCK to you leo!
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch to God and you'll surely succeed. GOOD JOB ! Keep It Up !
ReplyDelete