Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Modern Hero

                    Nowadays , heroes are not only defined to what they have , like supernatural power.They also defined as to what they have done to us in order to survive.Being a hero was so great because your not only saving life but you also be popular from it.
                    If you ask me a question like this"who is your Modern Hero?"my answer will be my Mother because she did everything in able to make happy in times of sadness , wipe my tears when I'm crying and she comport me and advice's to what shall I do to make my problems to be solve.If my Mother was not here , I'm not here also.So I've be thankful to God because I have a mother like her.
                    I choose my mother as my Modern Hero because she knows my own good.Although she doesn't have a power like the heroes we saw on the TV , I considered her a Hero because of what she do to me to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment